If you operate a fleet of 5 or more FLT’s then BNRG Smart can provide you with big savings in both time and money using your very own on-site Bulk LPG storage and cylinder filling facility.
We can provide you with your own FLT Skid Unit which is a flexible modular designed approach that can be tailored to suit your exact requirements.
Our customers benefit greatly from the smooth operation of Bulk supplied LPG powered Fork Lift Trucks, and we all benefit from the low emissions.
However, reducing emissions is only one of the many benefits you will enjoy when you choose Bulk LPG for your Fork Lift Trucks.
Benefits of an LPG Bulk Gas Re-fuelling Unit vs. LPG Cylinders
• A safe, reliable and cost effective supply of LPG available 24 hours a day complete with free inspection, maintenance and training
• A complete re-fuelling solution contained in a tailor made modular “skid” mounted unit giving excellent flexibility to suit all applications.
• Installation needs only hard standing and a single phase 220/240 volt supply.
• Reduce your overall costs by as much as 50% using the bulk LPG option.
• No wastage as you don’t return any cylinders with unused gas in them.
• Less down time on your trucks as re-fuelling takes only a couple of minutes.
• Fewer deliveries on site as your LPG storage is in bulk and needs only to be topped up once every 3 to 4 weeks. This is carried out automatically on our ever popular “top-up” delivery service by our experienced delivery personnel.
• No more unsightly stock piles of cylinders lying around the premises.
• Lifting of heavy cylinders is eliminated as the 18KG “self fill multi valve” cylinders supplied stay mounted on the truck at all times meaning a much greatly reduced risk of injury.
BNRG Smart offers full national coverage, whilst making sure the companies we deal with maintain the ‘traditional service and values’ of localised companies servicing local areas and businesses.
We only deal with companies who can offer our customers personalised customer service, reliability, and a high level of health and safety as standard, whilst making sure you benefit from year round low cost prices that genuinely reflect the market.
We can provide technical advice on any type of LPG installation and offer a free site survey to establish your full on-site requirements.
We off the services of a range of fully independent LPG suppliers along with a full range of LPG vessels and equipment provided by the market leaders and ordered specifically for your requirements.
LPG supplies can be delivered on demand generally within 48 working hours but 98% of customers usually choose to have it delivered on the ever popular automatic “Top-Up” service provided by the LPG companies we deal with. This takes the worry of ever running out of LPG out of your hands and allows you to get on with running your business.